YouGov's Biggest Brand Movers highlights the ten brands that have registered statistically significant growth across most brand metrics amongst UAE consumers. It is determined across 13 metrics within media consumption, brand health, and purchase intent.
This May, we have compared brands' performance between Q4 2021 and Q1 2022, to investigate which brands have shown improvement across most brand metrics quarter on quarter.
Microsoft has claimed the top spot in UAE's Biggest Brand Movers with improvements across 12 YouGov BrandIndex metrics. Panasonic, Noor Oil, Tilal Al Ghaf and Sadia are the next four brands with positive movement in their consumer perception across the most brand metrics.
Top 10 Biggest Brand Movers in the UAE
(Q4 2021 vs Q1 2022) -- click to enlarge
Want to find out if your brand is a Big Mover? Get in touch now.
Data for the Biggest Brand Movers - compare statistically significant score increases across all BrandIndex metrics between Q4 2021 and Q1 2022. Brands are ranked based on the number of metrics that saw a statistically significant increase between Q4 2021 and Q1 2022. Metrics considered are:
- Ad Awareness – Whether a consumer has seen or heard an advertisement for a brand in the past two weeks
- Word of Mouth – Whether a consumer has talked about a brand with family or friends in the past two weeks
- Buzz – Whether a consumer has heard anything positive or negative about a brand in the past two weeks (net score)
Brand Health Metrics
- Awareness – Whether or not a consumer has ever heard of a brand
- Quality – Whether a consumer considers a brand to represent good or poor quality
- Value – Whether a consumer considers a brand to represent good or poor value for money
- Impression – Whether a consumer has a positive or negative impression of a brand
- Reputation – Whether a consumer would be proud or embarrassed to work for a particular brand
- Satisfaction – Whether a consumer is currently a satisfied or dissatisfied customer of a particular brand
- Recommend – Whether a consumer would recommend a brand to a friend or colleague or not
Purchase Funnel Metrics
- Consideration – Whether a consumer would consider a brand or not the next time they are in the market for a particular product
- Purchase Intent – Whether a consumer would be most likely or unlikely to purchase a specific product
- Current Customer – Whether a consumer has purchased a given product or not within in a specified period of time
Have questions? Want to see historical data?